Heed the followings instruction in order to learn how you can use Asus Zenfone Flash Tool and easily flash stock firmware, easily make backups and restore them and also you can backup system apps.
Requirements: In order use Asus Zenfone Flash Tool you must be running Stock Firmware on your Asus devices and tablets.
Use Asus Zenfone Flash Tool:
- First, you need to Install Asus USB driver for your device and then proceed to the next step.
- Download Asus Zenfone Flash Tool and Install it on your Computer.
- Launch Asus Zenfone Flash Tool, by clicking on the finish button.
- You’ll see the following screen when Flash tool opens up.
- Now connect your device to your PC or Mac.
- Once you have connected your device to your computer, load Flash Tool and Click on Disconnected.
- When your device is connected you’ll see Green button instead of a red disconnected button.
- Click on Browse button and locate the Firmware you want to flash.
- Once the firmware is loaded click on the start button.
- When you click on the start button you’ll see a pop-up telling you to restart your device and what to do more.
- After you restart your device, press Volume Up to go into the recovery mode.
- Once you are in the recovery mode, select Apply update from ADB.
- Now head over to your system and on Flash Tool page click on Resume.
- Flashing process will take time and once it is completed, restart your device and disconnect it from your computer.
Please Bookmark Techbeasts Android page in order to get the latest updates.